Work with a mortgage specialist in Fargo-Moorhead!
Sarah Mastera is a first-time homebuyer specialist in Minnesota and North Dakota.
Sarah started in the mortgage industry in 2012 and began originating at Bell Bank Mortgage in 2014. Quickly familiarizing herself with the Fargo-Moorhead market, Sarah has also become involved in activities and organizations within the local mortgage industry, where she has created strong relationships. She finds it very rewarding to work with both clients and mortgage business partners to make the process run smoothly for everyone.
How Sarah Works
Sarah will work with your realtor on your behalf to set realistic expectations throughout the home-buying process. You'll find Sarah to be trustworthy, responsive and organized as she makes your loan seamless from start to finish.
Call Sarah today for professional, prompt and competitive financing solutions to fit what you need!
Expertise and Specialties
- Conventional loans
- Government loans including FHA, VA and USDA
- Minnesota and North Dakota first-time homebuyer programs
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher recipients
- New construction loans
MortgageMapp is an electronic business card that does more than share my contact information with you. It also gives you 24/7 access to various tools and calculators to help you research mortgage or refinance options. You can easily share this app with friends and family.
With access to multiple investors, we give clients the flexibility of highly competitive rates and a wide variety of loan programs. We have access to portfolio financing, which provides clients with more financing options
- Calculate payments
- Real time rate trends
- Request a pre-approval
- Share with family friends & clients
- The Salvation Army (Fargo-Moorhead) – board of directors
- Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of Realtors – program committee member
- Fargo-Moorhead Home Builders Association – committee member
- The Chamber (Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo) – Young Entrepreneurs Academy mentor
- United Way – Emerging Leader
- Honors and Awards
More About Sarah
Sarah lives in Dilworth, Minnesota, with her husband, Peyton. They have lived in the area since summer 2014, when they relocated from Murray, Kentucky. Sarah enjoys training for triathlons, running, volunteering and traveling.